Are you a prospective, new or current undergraduate student? If you have a question about UBC's Vancouver campus, Ask Me @ UBC is the best place to look for an answer.
If you have a question about UBC's Okanagan campus, Student Services is the best place to look for an answer.
Below are some answers to frequently asked questions about the University of British Columbia. For a quick summary of key statistics (student population, degrees granted, etc.), see UBC Facts & Figures on the UBC Public Affairs site.
- How do I apply / find admissions information?
- What information is available on financial assistance?
- Is there any information for international students?
- Is there an on-line academic calendar, with course and requirement information?
- How do I find out about lifelong and distance learning opportunities and professional programs?
If you are a prospective undergraduate, the Youbc website provides comprehensive information on applying for admission to UBC.
If you are a prospective graduate student, see Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies for admissions information:Back to top
Student Services provides information about awards and financial aid:Back to top
International Student Services provides information and support for international students.Back to top
The Academic Calendar contains information on courses offered by UBC, and their requirements and prerequisites. The Calendar can be found on the Student Services web site, where you can also find a listing of offered courses.Back to top
See Continuing & Distance Education for a listing of alternative learning options available at UBC.