Maps, Directions, & Tours
By Bus, Skytrain, or Seabus
Translink's free Trip Planning service allows you to plan your trip to UBC from virtually any Lower Mainland location.
Full bus, Skytrain (rapid transit), and Seabus route and schedule information, including bus frequency listings and route maps, are also available on the Translink website, or call 604.953.3333.
From B.C. Ferries Terminals
- from the B.C. Ferries terminal in Tsawwassen, take bus #620 to Ladner Exchange and transfer to bus #601 Vancouver; take bus #601 Vancouver until Granville St. at Broadway, and transfer to either bus #17 UBC or #99 UBC (in peak hours, bus #601 may be scheduled as a direct route from the Tsawwassen Terminal to Downtown)
- from the B.C. Ferries terminal in Horseshoe Bay, take bus #257 Vancouver Express to downtown Vancouver, and transfer to either bus #4 UBC or bus #17 UBC on Granville St.
By Car or Carpool / Vanpool
For complete information on carpool / vanpool options at UBC, see the Carpool section of the UBC Transportation Planning website.
- if you are traveling by car, drive westbound along either 4th Avenue, 10th Avenue, 16th Avenue, or 41st Avenue into Southwest Marine Drive (check the UBC Parking website for information about rates)
- for detailed driving directions, see the UBC Transportation Planning website
- for complete information on getting to and from campus by bike, see the Cycling section of the UBC Transportation Planning website.
By Other Transportation Options
Visit the UBC Transportation Planning website for information and resources on other transportation options.
ToursBack to top
ToursBack to top
Complete details can be found on the UBC Robson Square site.Back to top
Complete details can be found on the Great Northern Way Campus site.