UBC Okanagan is set in the Okanagan, a geographic location in Canada that is a desirable destination for both its climate and its scenery, and is set approximately halfway between Calgary and Vancouver. This geographic advantage makes the recreation facility on campus a busy place with events taking place in the gymnasium or on the sports fields nearly every weekend year-round.
- The Schedules page lists week-by-week events that will be held on campus.
- If the Varsity teams are not playing, the facility could be hosting a Sports Camp to train our future student athletes.
- The Tournaments page will give details on the various events hosted at our facility, be it tournaments or exhibition.
- The Tickets page provides details on how to acquire tickets for upcoming or current events.
- The Directions page offers routes on finding the University.
Last reviewed 6/25/2010 11:45:46 AM