Co-op Education for Employers
Co-op Education is a structured program that integrates a student's academic studies with relevant, paid work experience. Students alternate periods of professional learning with their formal education.
This balance of work and schooling enables employers to gain access to highly skillful and talented employees.
The co-op program is active in the School of Engineering and the Faculty of Management.
- Cost-effective solution for your short-term hiring needs
- Assistance for seasonal workload fluctuations and completion of special projects
- Relief for regular employees to concentrate on high priority job requirements
- Streamlined way to road-test potential future employees and gain early access to the best
- Supported workplace learning (site visits and learning objectives)
- No-cost job posting and interview scheduling
- Access to high-achieving and skilled students who offer a fresh perspective to your organization
- Strategic long-term recruitment opportunities
Last reviewed 6/19/2013 10:56:00 AM