The following list provides resources to faculty members and speakers for designing inclusive presentations for diverse audiences:
- AHEAD. Universal Design: A Guide for Students. AHEAD website.
- AHEAD. Universal Design for Inclusive Lectures and Presentations. AHEAD website.
- AHEAD. Universal Design in Higher Education. AHEAD website
- Bowe, F. Universal Design in Education; Teaching Nontraditional Students. Westport, CN: Bergin & Garvey: 2000.
- Christophersen, J. Universal Design: 17 Ways of Thinking and Teaching. Norway, Husbanken: 2002.
- Lazzaro, J. Adaptive Technologies for Learning and Work Environments. Chicago: American Library Association: 1993.
- McGuire, J.M., Scott, S.S. & Shaw, S.F. "Universal design for Instruction: the paradigm, its principles, and products for enhancing instructional access." Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 17 (1), 10-20: 2003.
- Preiser, W.F.E. and Ostroff, E. (eds). Universal Design Handbook. New York: McGraw-Hill: 2001.
- Rose, D. H. & Meyer, A. Teaching Every Student in the Digital Age: Universal Design for Learning. Alexandria, Virginia: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development: 2002.
- Welch, P. Strategies for Teaching Universal Design. Boston, MA, Adaptive Environments Center: 1995.
Last reviewed 7/3/2014 12:08:37 PM