Loans for US students

How to apply

US students must apply for loans through the US government. Dual citizens (citizens of both the US and Canada) can apply for loans through both the US and Canadian governments.

Please note: the two US loan links below will take you away from the Student Services & Financial Support website - for all Okanagan student financial services information remember to return to Student Services & Financial Support.

Available funding

UBC is an approved Title IV institution. Our US students can access funding through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program.

The types of funding available through the Direct Loan program are Stafford Loans and PLUS loans. UBC students are not eligible for Pell grants, Perkins loans, or other types of US Federal financial aid.

to top

Last reviewed 8/23/2013 1:22:15 PM

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia