How do I get started?
If you wish to take on-campus courses, apply to UBC's Okanagan campus as a Visiting student by following the steps below:
- Ensure that you meet the English Language Requirement.
- Visit the course schedule to view the courses offered, and choose the courses that you are interested in taking.
- Apply through youbc and select the following information in the sections indicated:
- Select the Okanagan campus and log in.
- Select My application.
- Select Ready to apply.
- Select Apply, and choose Undergraduate Studies.
- Under Program Selection, choose Visitor.
You will receive an acknowledgement email from UBC's Non-Degree Studies office
advising you as to which supporting documents are required to process your application.
Upon submission of these documents, your application will be evaluated. Once a decision is reached, you will be notified by mail as well as online through the Student Service Centre
- Register for classes at UBC's Okanagan campus.
Last reviewed 9/28/2010 11:09:43 AM