New international exercise guidelines for cancer survivors
For the rising number of cancer survivors worldwide, there’s growing evidence that exercise is an important part of recovery. But how much, and what type of exercise, is needed? Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Oct. 11 - UBC student becomes inventor to help brother with muscular dystrophy
- Oct. 9 - UBC study finds siblings of problem gamblers also impulsive, prone to risk-taking
- Oct. 7 - B.C. Greens to make significant announcement on future of leadership
- Oct. 7 - Mental Illness Awareness Week: UBC swimmer sheds stigma of depression
- Oct. 4 - Reminder of sexual violence supports and resources at UBC Vancouver: Ainsley Carry statement