Feedback-based policy can help manage COVID-19 more effectively
A team of applied science researchers at the University of British Columbia have developed a systematic feedback strategy they say can help public health authorities in their efforts to contain COVID-19 over the next several months.E Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Mar. 24 - More UBC researchers receive federal funding to study COVID-19
- Mar. 23 - The post-pandemic city: UBC expert on how the coronavirus will impact future cities
- Mar. 23 - Myth busting: Setting the record straight on ibuprofen and COVID-19
- Mar. 20 - UBC psychology study to examine how people worldwide cope with COVID-19 outbreak
- Mar. 19 - Why we need to live in social quilts, not echo chambers in times of COVID-19