UBC experts on coronavirus outbreak
A Washington state resident who returned from a trip to China last week has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus that has killed at least six people and sickened hundreds in China, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Jan. 13 - UBC ready for snow
- Jan. 13 - UBC researchers seek participants for spinal cord injury study
- Jan. 6 - Dr. Nadine Caron named founding First Nations Health Authority Chair in Cancer and Wellness at UBC
- Dec. 19 - UBC experts on Supreme Court of Canada rulings
- Dec. 18 - UBC releases 2018 animal research statistics