A safer treatment path for high-risk children to overcome food allergies
New UBC research reveals a safe path to overcoming food allergies for older children and others who can’t risk consuming allergens orally to build up their resistance. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Feb. 21 - UBC experts on 2024 B.C. budget
- Feb. 12 - Dating in the digital age: How online dating changes our partner selection
- Feb. 8 - Global contest aims to predict peak bloom dates for cherry blossoms
- Feb. 7 - Event: UBC hosts seminar on Indigenous Peoples’ right to traditional economies, sustainable development, and food security in an age of climate change
- Feb. 1 - How the international student cap affects immigration to Canada