Study highlights lack of fair access to urban green spaces
People with higher incomes and more education tend to have greater access to urban green spaces than their less privileged neighbours, a new University of British Columbia study of parks and greenery in 10 major North American cities has found. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Jan. 7 - This scientist’s pain will be future cancer patients’ gain
- Dec. 20 - Adding more women’s and unisex washrooms can boost business’s bottom line
- Dec. 18 - Inclusive primary care improves people’s health, finds UBC-Western study
- Dec. 17 - Deck the (lecture) halls
- Dec. 13 - UBC program teaches kids how to navigate health information online