From destruction to construction: Former nuclear bunker now hosts life-saving research
A Cold War-era nuclear bunker buried 500 metres below the countryside in southern France hums with new life today as an epicentre of vital research in science and technology. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Jan. 15 - COVID-19 vaccines: what to expect and how to combat hesitancy
- Jan. 13 - MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson’s disease
- Jan. 11 - UBC experts on Trump article of impeachment
- Jan. 6 - UBC experts on U.S. Capitol occupation and riot
- Dec. 28 - UBC’s response to sentencing of alumna Loujain Al-Hathloul