UBC’s Pacific Museum of Earth welcomes ancient sea monster to building atrium
Come and see the Elasmosaurus—an ancient marine reptile with a neck so long and heavy it would barely have been able to raise its head above water. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Sep. 12 - New tool developed at UBC screens online health ads for deception
- Sep. 11 - Could a DIY ultrasound be in your future? UBC breakthrough opens door to $100 ultrasound machine
- Sep. 11 - Climate change fuels accumulation of pollutants in Chinook salmon, killer whales
- Sep. 10 - Global warming pushing alpine species higher and higher
- Sep. 7 - Playing computer games helps improve math scores, but only for boys