‘Cultural burning’ important for biodiversity: UBC expert
As wildfires blaze around the province, a UBC researcher reminds us that some types of fire can be life-giving and help protect the planet. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Aug. 3 - ‘Cultural burning’ important for biodiversity: UBC expert
- Aug. 3 - What really goes on in a hospital emergency department
- Jul. 29 - UBC experts on heat and wildfires
- Jul. 28 - New book helps readers spot online health scams
- Jul. 28 - Scientists capture most-detailed radio image of Andromeda galaxy to date