Early guidance can help future moms fight fear of childbirth
Caesarean deliveries in most developed countries, including Canada, are at least 10 to 20 per cent higher than recommended by the World Health Organization, and many efforts to decrease unnecessary C-sections have failed. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Sep. 21 - Going diving in the tropics? Don’t eat the reef fish!
- Sep. 20 - Early guidance can help future moms fight fear of childbirth
- Sep. 19 - Health care, education key to keeping women out of prison
- Sep. 14 - You’re not alone in feeling alone
- Sep. 13 - Small-scale fisheries have big impact on oceans