National survey of abortion care providers shows access has improved
Researchers from UBC’s department of obstetrics and gynaecology recently surveyed 465 healthcare professionals who provided abortion care in Canada in 2019—the first such survey in seven years. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Sep. 22 - Why whales don’t get brain damage when they swim
- Sep. 21 - UBC experts on new census data
- Sep. 21 - How the largest migration on Earth might help combat climate change
- Sep. 20 - A conversation with journalist and student Anastasiia Lapatina
- Sep. 20 - New tools aim to improve care for people experiencing substance use stigma