How you lock your smartphone can reveal your age: UBC study
Older smartphone users tend to rely more on their phones’ auto lock feature compared to younger users, a new UBC study has found. They also prefer using PINs over fingerprints to unlock their phones. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Jun. 17 - UBC study holds promise for novel and safe treatment for Type 2 diabetes
- Jun. 11 - When a book disappears, it turns up here
- Jun. 11 - UBC launches Canada’s first graduate blockchain training path
- Jun. 11 - Mothers of colour experience high rates of mistreatment by providers during childbirth in the U.S.
- Jun. 10 - Supportive families and schools help prevent substance use among transgender youth: UBC study