Vaginal microbiome does not influence babies’ gut microbiome
New University of British Columbia research is challenging a longstanding assumption that a baby’s gut microbiome is primarily shaped by their mother’s vaginal microbiome, while shedding new light on the factors that do influence its development. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Mar. 22 - UBC experts on President Biden’s first official visit to Canada
- Mar. 21 - New Musqueam art featured at UBC’s annual Storm the Wall event
- Mar. 16 - Cherry picking the best spots to enjoy Vancouver’s blooms
- Mar. 15 - UBC-led biomedical innovation hub to accelerate development and manufacturing of lifesaving medicines for Canadians
- Mar. 14 - Event: New UBC-led national research hub to accelerate Canada’s vaccine and therapeutics production