NFL gives significant funding to help youth ‘shred’ the burden of concussion
A pan-Canadian program involving University of British Columbia researchers is one step closer to improving prevention, diagnosis and treatment of concussions in youth sport, thanks to $12 million in funding from the National Football League’s scientific advisory board. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Nov. 13 - People recently released from prison face challenges in accessing medical care
- Nov. 7 - Modern slavery promotes overfishing
- Nov. 1 - Negative advertising works in U.S. politics
- Oct. 31 - How international students benefit UBC
- Oct. 30 - Halloween doesn’t have to be a horror for children’s teeth