Spherical display brings virtual collaboration closer to reality
Virtual reality can often make a user feel isolated from the world, with only computer-generated characters for company. But researchers at the University of British Columbia and University of Saskatchewan think they may have found a way to encourage a more sociable virtual reality. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Feb. 12 - UBC experts on Valentine’s Day
- Feb. 6 - Fish chemical cocktail reveals how a single gene may alter an aquatic ecosystem
- Feb. 5 - UBC students tackle global issues in World’s Challenge Challenge
- Feb. 5 - Gay-straight alliances contribute to a safer school climate long-term
- Jan. 31 - UBC appoints Robin Ciceri as the new Vice-President, External Relations