Earlier testing and tracing could have prevented spread of COVID-19 in U.S. and Europe
Earlier testing and contact tracing might have prevented SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, from becoming established in the United States and Europe, suggests a new study recently published in Science. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Sep. 17 - UBC experts on COVID-19
- Sep. 15 - New research finds people react better to both negative and positive events with more sleep
- Sep. 14 - Easing restrictions on abortion pill greatly improved access to care in Canada
- Sep. 14 - New Indigenous Strategic Plan establishes UBC’s role in upholding the rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Sep. 11 - Six tips for starting your career during COVID-19