Undergraduate researchers and advocates recognized as Wesbrook Scholars
A blood-bank diversity campaigner and a mental-health advocate are among the 20 outstanding senior undergraduate students named as this year’s Wesbrook Scholars. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Apr. 17 - Oral immunotherapy safe for preschool-aged children with peanut allergies
- Apr. 16 - New $21.7 million federal funding expands UBC-led research on nanomedicines, clean water and advanced materials
- Apr. 12 - Filtered diesel exhaust may worsen allergy-induced lung impairment more than unfiltered
- Apr. 4 - Unearthing the recipe for rare gemstones in the Canadian Arctic
- Apr. 3 - UBC tops global university impact rankings: Times Higher Education