Gamblers under the influence of alcohol place higher bets after losses
When gamblers get tipsy, they tend to follow a losing spin of the roulette wheel with higher bets than sober gamblers do. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Nov. 4 - Canadians wary of China while supporting continuing contact, new poll reveals
- Oct. 31 - UBC experts on Daylight Saving Time changes and California wildfires
- Oct. 28 - UBC experts on ISIS
- Oct. 24 - UBC experts on Indigenous rights, housing
- Oct. 21 - Vaginal tearing: why are episiotomies down despite some benefits?