Canada’s first 5G drones fly over UBC
Canada’s first unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flights over a 5G network took place at UBC last week, showcasing some of the future potential applications of 5G-enabled autonomous flight. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Apr. 9 - UBC expert on the passing of Prince Philip
- Apr. 8 - UBC experts on SARS-CoV-2 variants
- Apr. 6 - COVID-19 lockdowns only reduced air pollution in some parts of the world
- Apr. 1 - Weight loss changes people’s responsiveness to food marketing: study
- Mar. 31 - Canadian-built laser chills antimatter to near absolute zero for first time