Preparing for the Big One: UBC research lab to shake, rattle and roll
UBC’s Earthquake Engineering Research Facility (EERF) will shake, rattle and roll for the public this International ShakeOut Day. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Oct. 5 - UBC delegates on the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26)
- Oct. 5 - Cancer chemotherapy drug reverses Alzheimer’s symptoms in mice
- Oct. 1 - Marine heatwaves could wipe out an extra six per cent of a country’s fish catches, costing millions their jobs
- Sep. 28 - At-home exercise reduced depression levels significantly during COVID-19 lockdowns
- Sep. 28 - Kids too young for a COVID-19 vaccine? How to keep them safe