New West cop learns how to be a stress detective
Wlodyka’s first-hand experience with traumatic police work led him to graduate school at the University of British Columbia to study counselling psychology. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- May. 26 - Following in the footsteps of their Métis ancestors
- May. 25 - New West cop learns how to be a stress detective
- May. 23 - Parents’ reasons for not vaccinating children influence public attitudes toward them
- May. 15 - Researchers uncover potential risks of common MS treatment
- May. 15 - Solving one of nature’s great puzzles: what drives the accelerating expansion of the universe?