Beyond Meat elevates veggie burgers’ taste, but what about nutrition?
California-based Beyond Meat calls its Beyond Burger and other vegan ‘meat’ products the future of protein. We asked registered dietitian Gail Hammond of UBC’s faculty of land and food systems about the nutrition consumers are getting from the Beyond Burger and its competitors. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Sep. 12 - UBC researchers design roadmap for hydrogen supply network across B.C.
- Sep. 11 - UBC experts on vaping concerns
- Sep. 11 - UBC experts on Canadian federal election
- Sep. 10 - Benefits of letting children run free far outweigh the risks
- Sep. 9 - UBC to become a more veteran-friendly campus by 2020