New technique can detect impurities in ground beef within minutes
Researchers at the University of British Columbia have found a better way to identify unwanted animal products in ground beef. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Nov. 24 - New technique can detect impurities in ground beef within minutes
- Nov. 22 - Bowhead whales come to Cumberland Sound in Nunavut to exfoliate
- Oct. 31 - Alzheimer’s disease might be a ‘whole body’ problem
- Oct. 27 - New wildfire early warning system could prevent spring blazes
- Oct. 18 - Future health professionals receive new training to better care for Indigenous people