Stay Safe on UBC's Vancouver campus
UBC has a strong track record of having safe campuses, and we all play a role in keeping it that way. One of the best ways to stay safe, and keep others safe, is to look out for each other.
You have options for getting around campus after dark:
Walk with a friend, classmate or colleague
Use AMS Safewalk, TransLink shuttles, or Campus Security services
Trust your instincts. If you feel in danger, or witness suspicious activity, call 911 immediately.
Important phone numbers
- AMS Sexual Assault Support Centre (SASC) 604.827.5180
- Resources for student sexual assault survivors
- Resources for faculty/staff sexual assault survivors
- RCMP Victim Services 604.224.1322
- Employee Family Assistance Plan [EFAP] 1.800.663.1142
- UBC programs to promote respect and diversity
- Archive — 2013 sexual assaults
- Safety measures you can take
- Vancouver Campus Safety Working Group