Believing a cocktail contains an energy drink makes you feel more drunk
New research suggests that simply telling a young man that an energy drink has been added to his alcoholic beverage can make him feel more intoxicated, daring and sexually self-confident. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- May. 15 - Researchers uncover potential risks of common MS treatment
- May. 15 - Solving one of nature’s great puzzles: what drives the accelerating expansion of the universe?
- May. 11 - Believing a cocktail contains an energy drink makes you feel more drunk
- May. 8 - Brain injury causes impulse control problems in rats: study
- May. 5 - Red light, green light invention prevents work interruptions