Consumer behaviour causing premature deaths from air pollution
A UBC researcher is drawing attention to the human cost of our consumer behaviour by examining the number of deaths caused by air pollution from manufacturing goods. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Mar. 29 - Researchers identify genes that give cannabis its flavour
- Mar. 27 - Genetics reveal mysteries of hard-to-treat bacterial infection in cystic fibrosis
- Mar. 23 - Inactive teens develop lazy bones, study finds
- Mar. 23 - Dairy farmers should rethink a cow’s curfew, says UBC researchers
- Mar. 22 - How birthplace and education influence marriage choices in China