UBC’s urban miners keep LEDs out of landfills
Light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs last much longer and use less energy than fluorescent lights and are becoming a popular choice for holiday lighting, indoor lights and many other uses. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Jan. 17 - Anthropologists search NASA data for migration and land use patterns in the Himalayas
- Jan. 16 - HIV therapy could be contributing to syphilis outbreak: UBC study
- Jan. 9 - UBC reinstates John Furlong as keynote speaker
- Jan. 3 - Statement on decision regarding John Furlong speaking engagement
- Jan. 3 - UBC discovery opens up new treatments for problem gamblers